L'oreal Kerastase Dicipline Review

I've been wanting to do this review for ages but never got around to it! I've been using this line for months, probably half a year now and it's still my favourite product of all time! Literally, it's the best shampoo and conditioner I've ever used.

My hair is so annoying, being 1/4 black (Antiguan) & 3/4 White (English), the afro in the mix is watered down so much so that it never really goes curly, it just develops a frizzy wave which sometimes doesn't even start from the root. Proper nerd hair. So naturally I've always wanted to straighten it, but straightening frizzy hair is a nightmare! literally the moment i step outside, no.. the moment i step away from my mirror, it poofs up, forming a lovely frizzy mess. 

Well, this used to be  the case, until I discovered this amazinggg shampoo and conditioner!


I can actually blow dry and straighten my hair without any frizz! it's magical.

Check out my rambling review here:


-Robyn x

No comments