FIRST EVER BLOG POST!

Mini Haul: Animal Cruelty Free Products

Well hey there, and welcome to my brand new sparkly blog!
I wanted my first post to be useful and semi-interesting (well if you like make-up!).
I think everyone is opposed to products being tested on animals, it's incredibly sad and seems out of our control. I personally find it really hard to find brands who are not only cruelty free but who are also reasonably priced. In the past cruelty free brands I have found have been high end and definitely out of my price range, but more and more companies are waking up and changing their methods!
NYX and Superdrug's own brand B are just two of the mainstream brands I've discovered who sell good quality products for reasonable prices. 

Not all of my products in my make-up kit are cruelty free but I just think, do what you can, and if that just means swapping a few products here and there, then just do that. Every little helps!

In this video, I give a brief review on all of the products purchased & they are:
NYX Eurotrash Matte Lipstick - £6
NYX Istanbul Matte Lip Creme - £7
NYX Spellbound Lipstick -£4
NYX Nutmeg & Plush Red Lip liners - £3.50 each
B. All Mascara Black - £9.99 / £4.99 in the sale
B. Groomed Eye brow Kit - £4.19

& if you're interested in seeing how the lip colours come out, then take a look at the images I've posted below :)







What one is your favourite?

Thanks for reading! <3
- Robyn x

No comments